Monday 25 November 2013

What Have I Been Up To....

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the short hiatus but I have been busy doing this and that, trips here and there....

So I wanted to let you all know that I have sold one of my submitted art pieces to the Below 65 Gallery Winter Art Fair.

 Can you see the red SOLD note :) made me soooooo happy!!!!!!!

I've been trying to regularly add new products to my shop's website, what do you think?

 Freeform Crochet Cuff - Inspired by Tudor fashions.

can be hand dyed by the customer to perfectly match their home deco.

http://checiegirl.wix.com/checiegirl-creations?deeplink_referrer=socialB_pinterest#!product/prd1/1397277021/personalize-your-mug-cozy---from-20p-per-letter.
 You can now personalise your Mug Cozies -
click on the picture to view the listing
and benefit from the lower Christmas pricing option.

 Added a new colour combo Jersey Yarn Wrist Cuff.

I recently went beach combing and found some great shells, driftwood pieces and seaglass fragments, this led to me altering my listed Fiber Art piece.

Its relisted here.

Well I have to go now, so bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear all your comments.