Friday 1 November 2013

Crossing The First Hurdle!!

Hi Everyone,

I want to share some exciting good news with you all. Over the last four weeks I have been working on three canvases to submit to a local gallery for their Creativity Unframed Winter Art Fair coming up this November to December.

So yesterday was the first day of submission and I am please to let tell you that all three of my canvases were accepted, WOOHOO!!!!!

So here they are, I hope you like them -

This one is titled - The Tree Of Life


 This one is titled -
Home Is Where The Heart Is.
 

 
This one is titled - Gone With The Wind.

 
 
The Art Festival will run for six weeks at the Gilbert & Clark Frame Print - The gallery is open Mondays to Saturdays from 9:30am to 4:30pm, they will have some evening viewing in December, please follow their facebook page for updates on those dates.

2 comments:

  1. Hiya, I'm a Friend of your mum's and also a blogger. I Love all three of your canvases especially the Home is where the Heart is. Lovely vibrant colours x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear all your comments.