Tuesday 5 November 2013

Website Stock Update

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to tell you about some new creations I recently added to my website.

 
I've listed my first fibre art piece.

 
I have added more choices to my loop ring listing.

 
Another colour combination to my face scrubbies listing.
 

 
These chunky wrist cuffs were made with my new crochet hooks, I just love how chunky and funky they look and they are perfect for keeping your wrist warm during the winter months.


 
I have also added a new page titled Gift Ideas it was created to house my newly added Home Collection line and my previous Bath & Beauty line.
 
 
This Mug Cozy is the first item in my Home Collection line, more will be added over the next few days, so please keep an eye out for new listing by visiting my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear all your comments.