Thursday 24 February 2011

What's New!!

Hi everyone I hope you all had a lovely week so far. This week I bought some new yarn in colours I didn't have and a pack of blank cards and envelopes in bright fun colours. I am very happy with what I bought and can't wait to make some more items with them.

My other new update is to direct you to a new page I added to the blogshop. Its a Customer Gallery and Review page, on this page my customers can give reviews on items they bought from me and they also have the opportunity to share with others what they created with my motifs.
.
Toodles for now,
Checiegirl.

2 comments:

  1. The colours of the cards are very Springtime/Eastertide-like. Is that why you chose that palette?

    A. Revelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I didn't buy it for that reason but I bought it because the colours would go well with my crocheted motifs and its nice and bright, thats all.

    xxCheciegirl

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear all your comments.