Saturday 12 February 2011

Hi everyone,
I do hope you all had a good week I've been having lots of fun creating lots of items for my blogshop. Some of the items coming soon will be needle felted motifs.

The flower buds I previously told you about are now on sale and can be found on my Crochet Motif's page.

If you are having trouble buying the flower buds the paypal drop down menu for them is giving a little trouble and I am working on it. If you are having difficulty with the drop down menu and would like to order please feel free to email me with your order request, my email can be found by clicking the View my complete profile link.

I have also added for your convenience a view cart button at the top of the right hand column, this will make checking your shopping basket easier as you will be able to access it from any page of my blogshop.

Toodles for now,
Checiegirl.

5 comments:

  1. HEYY checiegirl!. loving the page, youve got some wonderful creations on here and have some serious talent. Loving it xx keep up the good work.

    Stay as sweet as you are xxx
    LD xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is so girly pretty, matches perfectly with your motifs - well done!

    Love you
    A. Revelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all your lovely comments everyone.

    xxCheciegirl

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear all your comments.