Friday 11 October 2013

I'm Back!!!

Hi Everyone,

I've been away but now I'm back, so what have I been up to? Lots and lots but most importantly I've been developing and working on improving my art skills. This year I joined a fine art class and I have found it both challenging and fun.


I am also the lucky new owner of my very own Art Studio space - it's small but it's all mine!! GRIN!! One day I'll do a video tour of the space and I'll be sure to share it with you all.

If you've been a visitor to my blog before, a quick look at it now and you would notice that there has been some changes. It's no longer a blog and a blogshop but only a blog where I will continue to share my arty adventures.

So are you wondering if you can still buy my creations? Well yes of course you can, I'm happy to share with you all that I will be launching my new shop website soon.


I've been working on lots of new designs and products, perfect for the upcoming Christmas season. So I hope you would check out the website when it is live, I look forward to hearing your feedback.

 
So keep your eyes peeled for new blog updates to stay abreast of all that is coming up in Checiegirl Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear all your comments.