Sunday 30 January 2011

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blogshop, at Checiegirls Creations I sell my crocheted and felted motifs and other inspired creations.

My handcrafted motifs can be used in:
  • Jewellery design.
  • Greeting Card creations.
  • Sewing & Textile projects.
  • Hair accessories creations.
My shop navigation buttons can be found at the top of this page.
Currently they are:

I now have my own website, follow this link to shop for my creations.
 
Because my items are handcrafted there will be slight differences in all the finished products.

5 comments:

  1. I love your work, maybe I could incorporate some of your pieces in mine at some point, until then I look forward to doing business and seeing what you have in store for the next coming months.

    Tight Hugs

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look for your blog by the way!!!!!!


    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments A.Chelsea I love your blog to. I can't wait to make more pieces as well.

    See you soon.

    xx Checiegirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what have you created this week and when are you going to do craft fair? I am so excited for you....big hugs are on it's way.

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am making some bud flowers this week A.Chelsea, I hope I can go to a fair and i am very excited to. Oh and thank you for all your lovely comments.

    xx Checiegirl

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear all your comments.